Every Wednesday Dani at Pen to paper hoste a meme called Wislist Wednesday, this is a meme which you can list a book that you really want to have on your shelvs instead of on your whishlist.
It`s the first time I join in and I`m looking forward to it!
What you have to do to join in?
- Follow Pen to paper as host of the meme
- Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
- Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
- Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of this post.
- Put a link back to pen to paper (http://vogue-pentopaper.blogspot.com) somewhere in your post.
- Visit the other blogs and enjoy!
The wishlist is getting larger every week but that does stop me from wanting more books, not at all.
The book I`m choose today is "The realm of hungry Spirits."
Marina Lucero appreciates peace and order. Unfortunately the people around her do not. An ESL teacher in Southern California, all Marina wants is something to believe in. Like her mother, sequestered away in a Carmelite convent down in Mexico, or her late father, whose last days were spent in peaceful meditation. But when her house is full of freeloaders; when her best friend can't seem to escape an abusive relationship; and when the closest thing Marina has to a daughter is dangerously close to drowning in grief, faith feels in short supply. Desperate for a more tranquil life, Marina even considers an old Santeria ritual to help cleanse her soul. But is this spiritual housecleaning really the answer to her prayers? Or will Marina learn that a little disorder can lead to a lot of happiness?
Ofcourse I`m reading this one in Norwegian but I just love the English cover, and this book is soon coming home to my book shelves away from the bookstore! Have any of you read this one?